We are sorry to inform that due to the inadequate number of posters received, we have to cancel the poster presentations this year.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
We invite poster presentations for display during the meeting on 9 and 10 July 2016.
The following criteria need to be followed for submission of the posters:
- Posters are to be submitted by trainee grade doctors ONLY
- Presenting person must register for at least one day of the main conference i.e., 9 or 10 July
- Content and topics should be related to Breast Oncoplasty, Reconstruction and Aesthetic Breast Surgery
- ONLY one poster per person
- Size – A0 (landscape or portrait)
- Display boards will be provided. You will have to bring your own pins, tape and stationery
- Please send the topic and content of your posters by email to email@example.com and write “Poster presentation” as the “Subject”.
- Last date for submission of abstract (250 words max.) for the posters is 1 June 2016
- Selected candidates will be informed by 10 June 2016
- You will be expected to stand near the poster during the lunch breaks to discuss the poster with delegates
- You might be allowed to display your poster on either 4th or 5th or both days depending on the content and relevance
- Posters will be assessed and scored by members of faculty
- The best poster will get a cash prize of £500
If you have any queries please contact Mr Omer Osmani on firstname.lastname@example.org . Please write “Poster presentation” as the “Subject” of the email.
We reserve the right to cancel poster presentation without any prior notice.